Monday, March 9, 2009

to get the best you have to be the best

In order to achieve the best, you have to be the best, no matter what. That goes same with me too. In my search for the best, i have seen number of upheavals, for which i had to halt and change my course a number of times. Over the years, i have sen and observed my surroundings that with change in time, they too have embraced new meaning.

The present period certainly brings in a wind of change. yes, i have changed and that means a lot of me. The emotional content till now was more or less based on my prevailing circumstances. of course, there had been some clashes inside me, but thats all the part of the game. success have eluded me and failures have constantly kept company with me. even then, i had this inner coinscise, which kept me on my feet and made me the man i am now.

holding against the emotional tirade is definitely a challenge in itself. so, to embrace the change, it is i who had to make the beginning. even then, i am the most misunderstood among the lot. But as i have sai earlier, to be the best, you have to be the best. These small trivial issues are not a matter of any concern but somewhere down the line, you have to stand for the causes that you believe are right.

No comments: